2021 BH Armor Patch
April 2021 BH Armor Changes:
- Commands are now: <install [item] in [armor]> and <uninstall [armor]>
- Installing and uninstalling mods requires a lab.
- Uninstalling can target an individual item, or remove all items.
- Crit fails removed.
- Skill delay for install reduced from 6 rounds to 2 rounds.
- No delay for uninstall.
- Toolbox no longer required.
- Jetpacks may now be installed in armors.
- Mods split between "attached armors" and "modifications":
- Attached armors are any helmet, eyewear, cloak, necklace, gloves, or boots.
- Modifications are things like whipcord, flame thrower, etc.
- The <check> command will tell bounty hunters what's what.
- Attached armors do not count toward the armor's mod slots.
- All installed items contribute a fraction of their weight to the BH armor.
- All installed armors add their bonuses (+damage, +stats) to the wearer.
- All installed armors contribute their AC, DR, and DT to the BH armor.
These were already true, but just in case you didn't know:
- Damage to the armor reduces skill success chance for mods (if the mod has skill check), but does not deactivate them, unless the damage to the armor is very severe.
- For attached armors, damage to BH armor makes the underlying armor behave as if it were damaged the same amount as the BH armor.
- Looking at the armor will give the bounty hunter a bunch of information about the state of the armor and its mods.