High Mortal FAQ
A High Mortal is a player who has solved the High Mortal quest and is level HM 0 (the level 20 equivalent) or higher. Players who have passed level 20 are called "pseudo-HMs." They do not receive the benefits listed below.
- Access to the HM guild hall on Wayland
- HM chat line
- HM rn group
- Ability to change your title (see: hmtitle)
- Ability to make a .plan that is visible in your finger info (see: hmplan)
- Access to HM skills for two of your guilds
- Access to exclusive HM equipment
- Dying at level 20 will only make you lose your exp. You cannot die back down to level 19.
- A two-room HM villa on the planet of your choice that can be expanded (see: villas)
- A beeper to take you to your villa from (almost) anywhere on the mud
- Ability to become a primary Jedi (see: jedi_master)
- Unlock a new multi character slot at 50/50 (only applies once per player, see panic multi)
- Also at 50/50, a HM emblem (gotten at the HM guild hall on Wayland) that allows access to additional multis (see panic multi for details)
Applies to all level 20+ players:
- You may only have two guilds above level 19.