Player Killing Rules/Etiquette
It is impossible to do the following:
- Attack a newbie (ie. level 3 or less).
- Attack a player that is 5 or more levels BELOW you.
- Attack a player on the planet Coruscant.
- Attack a non-pkable player.
- Attack another player if you are non-pkable.
- Attack a player who is not able to attack you back. This includes instances like shooting from your condo and the like.
It is illegal to do the following:
- Droid or trap a player in a room with an aggro mob, possibly causing them a mob death.
- Cause damage of any kind to a non-pkable player. Do not use grenades on them, etc.
The ONLY exception to these is that if a non-pkable player (but in your range) is travelling in space with a pkable person in your range, then you may shoot at the ship. Non-pkable players always take a risk when flying in space with a pkillable player.
Also note: HMs can only pk players that are level 18 and up. This is only important until level 23, at which point the standard level range rules are sufficient.
Matters of etiquette
Some players consider it a matter of honor not to drop link (go link-dead) if you're about to die. Likewise, quitting at such a crucial time might be called dishonourable by some. It is up to you to follow these *strictly enforced* Player Council rules.