Quests in general should be considered secret and therefore should not be discussed freely on public lines.
Entry Level Quests
These quests are among the earliest that new players will encounter.
- First Aid quest - If you do not want to be a scientist, you can get the first aid skill by completing a quest. See: firstaid_quest
- Mickey Rukh Hat - There is an object called Mickey Rukh Hat, which gives you many funny commands. The best benefit of this hat is the ability to block tells. This quest is started on Soleada. The hat is autoloading.
- Barfly quest - This is a quest for fun. Barflies contest with other players in seeing who can drink the most! The records are kept and saved. See: barfly_quest
These quests provide players with opportunities to obtain extra perks for their characters. All of these quests must be done alone.
- Training Center - The training center, where you can raise stats, is located somewhere on the mud. See: training_center
- High Mortal quest - Once you reach 19/19/19 in levels, you may attempt to become a High Mortal. See: high_mortals, hm_quest
- Jedi Master quest - High Mortal Jedi have the chance to become primary Jedi. See: jedi_master
- Ammobelt quest - High Mortal mercenaries can get an autoloading belt that they can recharge blasters from. See: ammobelt
- Container quest - High Mortal merchants can get an autoloading container that is very light, but carries a lot of things. See: container_quest
- Slicertool quest - High Mortal slicers can build an autoloading slicertool. See: slicertool_quest
- Toolkit Quest - High Mortal scientists can construct an autoloading Scientist toolkit containing a multi-purpose purifier and a medical scanner. See: toolkit_quest