An HM merchant gains an add-on to his existing shop that acts as a specshop. The merchant is capable of stocking the shop with items from the same warehouse as accessed by the specshop connections skill.
The following commands are valid in the stocked store:
Same as in own_shop, however, no money is required to open the shop.
Displays what the warehouse has available for sale
Same as in own_shop
Denies anyone from team [team] from purchasing from this shop
stock [amount] of [item] for [desired cost]
- allows the owner to purchase items from the warehouse to be sold in the specshop.
- [amount] is how many of the item the merchant would like to purchase
- [item] should be the number of the item the merchant wants to purchase from the warehouse
- [desired cost] is what the merchant wants the item to sell for in the shop
- no more then 150 of any item can be stocked at any time
Merchants level 40 and above can select from a wider selection of stock.
Note: A number of skills/abilities such as wholesale, diplomatic discounts, tamper, and advanced haggle will not work on stocked shops.