2014 Clan Patch
In September of 2014, clans were changed somewhat:
- Most information about and management of clans now occurs with the <clan> command. Check <clan help> to see details about what this command can do.
- Clan purchases are made with "clan assets", an account that members pay into. This account cannot be drawn on for anything other than clan purchases - once you put money into the clan, that's where it stays.
- Clan objects can now be edited by the clan leader using the <clan> command.
- Halls can be moved to the menu-based build system like those currently used for villas. If you wish to transfer your clan hall, <petition> to have it done. The process is non-trivial, so don't be surprised if it takes a day or two for a wizard to get to it.
- Docks for new-style clan halls are just the clan name.
- Clan leaders can manage an "invite list" - this list is completely separate from membership. A player will remain on the invite list through joining, retiring, being expelled, etc. They can join the clan at any point (if they are PK and there is room).
- THERE IS A 24-HOUR DELAY FOR JOINING CLANS. This is to prevent abuse.
- Clans are allowed three (3) shuttle locations. A location can either be a "pickup" or a "dropoff" location. A location could be both a pickup and a dropoff, but that would use two of the three locations allowed.