2020 Droid Patch
Slicer droids have undergone a few balance changes:
- Droids now have level requirements for use that are equivalent to the level of their construction (or the level of the droid, if restrained in the wild)
- A new combat droid, the B1, has been added to droid_construct at level 11.
- Everyone is now limited to only 1 combat droid, HM slicers can have 2.
- Repair will no longer work on droids in combat unless the repairer is an HM slicer
- Droids now suffer from "system shock" after sustaining repairs, similar to how meatbags suffer from druggedness after healing
- A new program has been added to reduce system shock: systems analysis
- A new droid repair skill has been added: Refurbish Droid
- A new skill has been added for HM slicers: Recalibrate Droid Recalibration will reboot a droid, shutting its systems down for a short time and removing all system shock.
- Droidsell now interacts with the droid's local economy